To print an entire index summarizing the topic case regarding the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click the link for the PDF variation.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of a state-chartered bank and defines products a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of these different regions of interest.
- Bank card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses regarding bank card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval regarding the chartered title of the bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State cash express title loans of Nebraska, and also the rules prohibiting making use of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the exact same community or county.
- Re re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing problems surrounding the re re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action processes, including corrective action procedures, because they relate genuinely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with maximum quantity a bank may loan to an individual.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending restrictions for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other property.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that may or can not be made to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions concerning the utilization of an answer system in case of an information safety breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist people of the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer information about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and real estate loan originators to know the guidance also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Real estate loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home mortgage Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the application form procedure for real estate loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning real estate loan originators and licensing.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and topics for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA a number of commonly expected concerns and responses concerning the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services companies.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements regarding the work as they pertain to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, as well as the penalty fees that could be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of billing a person extra costs or costs whenever spending the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed of this work as they relate to presenting checks plus the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial products, allowable costs, and required customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees relating to collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their business in marketing.
- Extensive Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act concerning payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment of this delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act in addition to federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS